Marcus Evans is organizing the second edition of Eastern Mediterranean New Frontiers, on 22-23 April 2013 in London, United Kingdom. With the discovery of large hydrocarbon reserves, the Eastern Mediterranean is emerging as new frontier and the competition to access its resources is commencing. The event, attended by senior-level executives and government officials, will offer an opportunity to:
- Examine geological horizons of the Eastern Mediterranean
- Assess deepwater exploration challenges and discuss the ways around them
- Review Cyprus’ 2nd licensing round and learn from companies’ success stories
- Examine the regulatory framework for oil and gas exploration in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Evaluate the current downstream infrastructure in the Eastern Mediterranean and assess the opportunities for future development
Middle East Strategic Perspectives has agreed to a media partnership with Marcus Evans for the upcoming event, as Lebanon and its emerging oil and gas sector will be among the highlights of the conference.